We Are Hiring
Hope, Healing & Happiness Counseling Services, LLC is a private mental health practice established in 2015. The practice is located in Fanwood, NJ, and serves clients both in person and through telehealth services. We are looking to expand our practice to meet the growing need for mental health services in our community and are seeking a part-time psychotherapist to join us.
This part-time position requires afternoon/evening hours with the potential availability on weekends. The psychotherapist will build a caseload overtime and is required to maintain a minimum of 15 clinical hours per week, as well as participate in an hour of weekly case consultation.
At Hope, Healing & Happiness Counseling Services, you will have the opportunity to work with adolescents and adults. We specialize in treating eating disorders and also work with those who struggle with anxiety, depression, as well as life transitions. The ideal candidate will have experience working with adolescents, young adults and adults. The candidate should have experience with varying clinical modalities such as CBT, DBT and person-centered approaches. Candidates must have a higher level of care experience working in an Inpatient, Residential, PHP or IOP - setting. Eating disorder experience is preferred.
Clinical responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Conducting initial bio psychosocial assessments
● Providing weekly/bi-weekly individual therapy
● Conducting family sessions when clinically appropriate
● Assessing risk and work with treatment team to safety plan or refer to higher level of care if needed
● Utilizing electronic health records and maintaining compliance with documentation.
● Exhibiting clinical flexibility in managing crisis when necessary
● Maintaining collaborative relationships with members of treatment team to coordinate care
● Attending weekly case consultation
This position is a W-2 position, and Hope, Healing & Happiness Counseling services will take care of certain overhead costs such as marketing and promotion expenses, HIPAA compliant email/phone software, electronic health record and more. This is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience in a private practice setting. Compensation will be fee-for-service and is paid bi-weekly.
At Hope, Healing & Happiness, we provide:
● Competitive pay
● Electronic Health Record
● Weekly case consultation
● Paid sick time
● Continuing Education (CEU) stipend
● Paid sick time
● Billing services
● Flexible scheduling, including ability to work remotely with one (1) in-office day required
● HIPAA-compliant professional email/telephone software
● Willing to work 15 clinical hours per week, or more as needed once caseload is built
● Must be able to work afternoons/nights and/or potential weekends
● Minimum 2 years of mental health therapy experience
● Must have experience working at a HLOC setting such as Inpatient, Residential, PHP/IOP
Master's or Doctorate degree
Current State of New Jersey LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, PhD
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Hope Healing & Happiness Counseling Services, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer. Our practice strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of any characteristic protected by law, including, for example, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender non-conformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, and marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
For consideration, applicants must:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete our pre-employment screening application questionnaire
Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a phone screening following a more formal interview process.